Henckels Capri 10-pc, Cookware Set - Nonstick Granitium Notte - Aluminum

$319.99
$399.99
-20 %

High-Quality Nonstick Cookware Made in Italy

• Thick aluminum construction for even heating
  • Stylish, Dark Granitium nonstick coating
  • Dishwasher safe
Henckels Made in Italy, Granitium Notte 10-piece Nonstick Cookware Set, Black is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 290.
  • y_2024, m_10, d_2, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_62, tr_228
  • loc_en_US, sid_70030-010-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 104ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-white-10-pcs_10-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"black-white","ID":"black-white","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black-white is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"10-pc","ID":"10-pcs_10-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 10-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"70030-010-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 319 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The Capri Notte 10-piece set features all the cookware you need for everyday cooking. Fry eggs and toast nuts in the 8-inch fry pan, braise or stew one-pot meals in the 6-quart Dutch oven, and make quick work of small jobs like melting butter in the 1-quart saucepan. The tight-fitting glass lids lock in moisture and let you monitor your cooking.

Capri Notte is made from extremely pure aluminum and features a revolutionary nonstick coating that resembles the night sky. This durable coating offers the ultimate scratch-resistance. The Dark Granitium coating is safe to use with metal utensils and will never blister or peel. With this dishwasher-safe cookware you’ll enjoy quick release and easy clean up every time you cook.

Inspired by some of the best cuisine in the world, HENCKELS has developed Capri Italian-made cookware as the latest advance in the aluminum cookware market. The thick aluminum construction distributes heat quickly and evenly, minimizing hot spots, resulting in superior browning of your food.

• Set includes: 8-inch fry pan, 10-inch fry pan, 1-quart saucepan w/lid, 2-quart saucepan w/lid, 3-quart sauté pan w/lid, 6-quart Dutch oven w/lid
  • Ultra-durable Dark Granitium nonstick coating
  • Easy-to-clean and durable exterior ceramic coating
  • Thick, extremely pure aluminum construction
  • Flared rim for clean and easy, non-drip pouring
  • Comfortable handles stay cool and offer easy maneuverability
  • Tight-fitting glass lid for easy food monitoring
  • Safe to use with metal utensils
  • Oven safe to 500˚F / 260˚C
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Made in Italy

Specifications

• Item no. 70030-010-0
Characteristics
  • Color: black-white
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Substance: aluminum
  • Marketing name coating: Granitium
  • Internal coating: PTFE
  • Handle fixing: riveted
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Number of parts: 10
  • California AB1200: Disclosure
Measurements
  • Net weight: 19.10 lbs
Henckels Capri 10-pc, Cookware Set - Nonstick Granitium Notte - Aluminum
-20% 399.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Henckels Made in Italy, Granitium Notte 10-piece Nonstick Cookware Set, Black is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 290.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Heavy, well made Likes: This is a heavy well constructed set. I received a Henckels knife set when we were married 18 years ago. My set still looks brand new. I felt comfortable with the quality of this brand. I did a lot of research prior to purchasing and felt like this was best of all the worlds concerning price, durability, construction, and safety. Hope it hold up as well as my knives. The medium pot is quite large. I love that is comes with a large pot and a deep fry pan. Many sets do not include these pans. Dislikes: The skillets are on the small size. I could have done without the egg pan and opted for the larger 12” skillet.
Date published: 2023-01-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Pots and Pans! We love cooking with the Henckels pots and pans set. The sleek and modern design go perfectly with our newly remodeled kitchen. We chose the black color and it looks great in our very white and light gray kitchen theme. I really like the large flat cooking surface since we have an electric stovetop and it helps to cook the food more evenly. The nonstick is amazing and you don’t need to even add any oil to prevent food from sticking. Great to cook with and super easy to clean so you don’t have to spend lots of time washing… you can sit and enjoy your food instead. Best part is that it is dishwasher friendly. Definitely recommend this for home cooks that do a lot of cooking!
Date published: 2022-06-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic Cookware Set! Perfect non stick coating, even heat distribution, easy to clean and easy to handle design make this set the one of my dreams. Fi ally someone has made the set to end all others.
Date published: 2023-01-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great non-stick surface These pans do exactly what they are meant to do. Food doesn't stick, comes out clean, and there was a nice crisp outside to my potatoes and tender inside. Fish was beautiful. Used a small amount of olive oil for flavor. I love the handles, they are as pictured and don't cut into your hand. They are solid. I sent back two other sets from other companies. My only complaint is there needs to be a 13" wide skillet, 3" deep with a glass lid like Calphalon which we want to replace. The ones I have found so far are junk. I won't be buying another Calaphon because their surface doesn't last. We usually have 6 or 7 people at our dinner table ever night, so we need that large pan. Hint to Henckles, If you ever make one, we would be happy to demo it!
Date published: 2023-02-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Worth the price! They feel sturdy and have a great weight. Well made and the handle doesn’t get hot, just warm sometimes (the lid handle does but that makes sense). They look really nice too, especially when paired with their lids. They can heat up a little unevenly, though it’s pretty negligible. Can take a little time to heat up, but that’s expected from these being thicker. Lids float around a little when heated, but that’s how the vapor escapes. Overall, I would get a second set after buying these and I find myself excited to use them when cooking.
Date published: 2023-03-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from One Tough Ombre First, the quality and versatility of this set outweigh the value even though this set is reasonably priced. We recently got out of the cast iron business because being a vegetarian and pescatarian and not using animal-based oils, except butter; cast iron pans aren't performing and things stick. The weight of these pans are perfect and easier on the misses. Food just slides out without and effort and things cook evenly with very little heat. It's early in the durability stage but will update in 6 months.
Date published: 2022-12-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Top pick Recently purchased after looking at a number of other products. These always rose to the top because of the selection of pots and pans included in the set as compared to others. The stated durability and warranty. The thousands that have reviewed before me and appreciated all the benefits of this remarkable nonstick cookware. The beauty compared to others and the variable utility of the pots and pans to go from stove top to BBQ to oven without a problem. I look forward to having these for years.
Date published: 2022-05-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My New Set !!! The balance and weight of the pots and pans is excellent. The lids have a good fit around the seal at the top of the pots.
Date published: 2022-09-29
  • y_2024, m_10, d_2, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_62, tr_228
  • loc_en_US, sid_70030-010-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • reviews, product

Do any of the lids fit the 8" or 10" fry pans? Thank you.

Asked by: kjbyrne
Hi No
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-04-10

What is the warranty info. And do the Handles stay cool ? 

Asked by: Debbi51
Lifetime warranty if all use & care instructions are followed.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2022-06-20

What is the difference between the Granitium Notte set and the Granitium set? They look exactly the same except the color, and I couldn't find any difference in the descriptions, but there's a large price difference.

Asked by: AloeVera
  • y_2024, m_10, d_2, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_70030-010-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • questions, product