Details

ZWILLING Clad Xtreme 10-pc, Pots And Pans Set

$399.99

10 pieces stainless steel pots and pans set

• Thick aluminum core conducts heat quickly and evenly
  • Large stay-cool loop handles 
  • Suitable for all types of hobs & oven safe up to 500°F 
ZWILLING Clad Xtreme 10pc Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 333.
  • y_2024, m_7, d_26, h_8
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_79, tr_254
  • loc_en_US, sid_66750-010, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 104ms
  • reviews, product
{"silver-10-pcs_10-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"10-pc","ID":"10-pcs_10-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 10-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"66750-010-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 399 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

• 3-ply construction from rim to rim – 3mm, Thick aluminum core conducts heat quickly and evenly
  • Nonstick ceramic coating is environmentally friendly—no harmful fumes are released into the environment when heated
  • Large, stay-cool loop handles designed for easy maneuvering and control while wearing oven mitts
  • Flared rim for clean and dripless pouring
  • Compatible with gas, induction, ceran, halogen, and electric cooktops
  • Oven safe up to 500°F / coating and glass lids 400°F
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 66750-010
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Surface finishing: polished
  • Internal coating: Ceramic
  • Bottom technology: 3 Ply
  • Handle fixing: riveted
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Induction: Yes
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 10
Measurements
  • Net weight: 22.05 lbs
ZWILLING Clad Xtreme 10-pc, Pots And Pans Set
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING Clad Xtreme 10pc Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 333.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This is a great set of cookware for those who are looking for a PFOE and PTFE free non-stick surface. CFX is one of the newest, longest lasting ceramic non-stick surfaces on the market today. Applied to an excellent tri-ply pan that is completely clad with an interior layer of hygienic 18/10 stainless steel, an inner core of aluminum and an exterior layer of 18/0 stainless steel for induction capability. The flanged rim keeps food from dripping onto the outside of the pan and the pour spouts with strainer lids are a nice addition for straining pasta and potatoes. The stay cool handles and ease of care make this cookware set a great addition to any kitchen.
Date published: 2020-05-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Home Cooking Delight I never knew I was without the benefits this cookware offers. For example: The length and concavity of the handles on the pot and pans. The extended length provides easier grip when cooking and the concavity allows for easier storage where space may be at a premium. And even though thIs Clad XTREME package is a “10” piece set, I consider it to be a 13 piece set because of the built in strainers on 3 of the 4 lids which, in effect, provide 3 different sized colanders. The sauce pans and stock pot have pour spouts on either side providing spill free capabilities even for Lefties. Finally, look how it cooks an egg!!
Date published: 2020-10-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Set, Great Price What innovation! Having pour spouts and strainer lids is an awesome addition to cookware. Makes cooking pasta, potatoes and anything else that needs a strainer so so simple. Prefer the look of stainless steel cookware, so to get non-stick capability with a stainless steel finish, well who could ask for more? The ceramic interior does a great job browning and searing and sauteing. There's enough of the fond left after cooking meats or chicken to make nice gravies and sauces. These pans can even go into the oven . For a triply stainless steel ceramic coated cookware set, you're getting a heckuva deal price wise.
Date published: 2021-01-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Stunning!! Absolutely fell in love with the aesthetics of the set. They heat so evenly and really are impressive. We have followed all the care instructions and have truly babied them however we have scratches on the non stick coating after less than a month. I don't understand...we never use abrasive items to clean, always use plastic utensils, let cool before washing, dry immediately, don't stack inside or on top of each other...I can't for the life of me figure out why they have scratched already...I'm gonna have to reach out to customer service as I have really gone out on a limb to buy these and don't want to be let down. I love everything about these but hope it was just a fluke.
Date published: 2021-01-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful and functional This review is based on just opening the box and using them one morning. First off they feel high quality and well made. Love the color blue of the non-stick coating. When using the fry pan, cooking eggs, I was pleased to see how well the non stick worked. The pans heats evenly and cooked crepes very well. I bought this set based on the features, like the lid strainer, stainless pans with non-stick, and size of sauce pans my family uses most often. I hope they last a long time and do not have issues with the non-stick coating. Time will tell. The only disappointment is they are made in China.
Date published: 2022-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The perfect cookware set! Clad Xtreme is a solid cookware line. It is a tri-ply cookware with an aluminum core that goes from rim to rim, giving you quick cooking, even heat. The handles are very comfortable and the pans have a great weight. They now have pouring spouts and straining, glass lids; a super convenient feature. The ceramic coating has been greatly improved over the first generation of used on Vista Clad. It is very durable, metal utensil safe and much more tolerant of higher heat. This set contains all the pans you need. It's so nice to have the right size and shape pan for every dish.
Date published: 2020-06-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This set has every pan you need in a kitchen. The pans are made from a 3-ply construction, stainless steel surrounds an aluminum core that heats up quickly and evenly. The ceramic coating is completely chemical free, safe for you and the environment. This nonstick is 3x more durable and lasts 50% longer than Zwilling’s previous ceramic nonstick. Handles are ergonomically designed for comfort and stay cool on stove tops. Pour spouts and straining lids make it easy to separate liquids from food. The pans and lids are temperature safe up to 400F on any cooking surface.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great cookware set This is a great cookware set. An upgraded version of the Vista Clad collection, the Zwilling Clad Xtreme has a much more durable ceramic nonstick that will last much longer and is more scratch resistant. The different size fry and saucepans is really convenient to have for all sorts of recipes! The tri-ply construction of this set is really well made, it’s not going to be prone to warping or having hot spots in the different pieces. It heats up really well and retains the heat. The saucepans and dutch oven have the strainer lids and pouring spots, really helpful to have if you need to drain liquids out of your cooking vessels. I like the functionality of the Clad Xtreme, it’s combining the best of both stainless and nonstick cookware: durability, heat retention, healthy cooking and easy cleaning.
  • y_2024, m_7, d_26, h_8
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_79, tr_254
  • loc_en_US, sid_66750-010, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 125ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;