Details

ZWILLING TWIN Gourmet 11-pc, Knife Set

N/A
ZWILLING Gourmet 5-pc Ceramic Block Set - Exclusive is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 14.
  • y_2024, m_7, d_26, h_8
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_11
  • loc_en_US, sid_31698-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 107ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-11-pcs_11-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"11-pc","ID":"11-pcs_11-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 11-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"31698-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Specifications

• Item no. 31698-000
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: Spain
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 11
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 5.49 lbs
ZWILLING TWIN Gourmet 11-pc, Knife Set
null
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING Gourmet 5-pc Ceramic Block Set - Exclusive is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 14.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great knife set! I’m a home cook and really needed to step up my knife game. I love this set because I’m a beginner and this set had everything I need but not a bunch of extras I don’t have use for at the moment. Not to mention the price was great for a premium knife set. I look forward to expanding my Zwilling collection as my experience expands. I’m so happy with this purchase.
Date published: 2021-11-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing knife set We received this knife set for our wedding. We love them! We try to be minimalist, and having four knives is perfect- we didn’t want a block with tons of knives. These 4 knives will do pretty much everything! The knife block is perfect- has a small footprint on the kitchen counter and we love the minimal look.
Date published: 2022-05-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good quality Crramic insert is really nice, modern and slick compare to the other knive' blocks, that was one of the main reason purchasing this set, but is not really convinient. Every time I tried to insert a knife, I punch into the wood. Somehow should be improved, probably because is not under certain angle
Date published: 2022-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great set We got this set as a wedding gift and absolutely love these knives. They really level up our cooking. We got a white canister block to go with that looks super sleek on our counter.
Date published: 2022-09-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful Set! This set is the perfect size and is amazing quality! I looked for the right gourmet set for a long time and was so excited when I found this one!
Date published: 2022-01-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Bought this well made set as a gift because of the Zwilling quality and all that was included. Perfect Gift for a first time home buyer!
Date published: 2021-01-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Knives are beautiful! Still need to use them more, but they seem very sharp and I love the sleek container on my counter top.
Date published: 2022-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love it Great knives! Love using them for everything. Got it as a bridal shower gift!
Date published: 2021-11-30
  • y_2024, m_7, d_26, h_8
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_11
  • loc_en_US, sid_31698-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 112ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;