Details

Henckels Statement 12 Piece, Knife block set, brown

C$ 179.99
C$ 328.00
-45 %
Henckels Statement 12-pcs_12-pc 12 Piece, Knife block set, brown brown is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 28.
  • y_2024, m_7, d_15, h_4
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_11, tr_17
  • loc_en_CA, sid_13550-012, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 101ms
  • reviews, product
{"brown-12-pcs_12-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"brown","ID":"brown","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color brown is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"12 Piece","ID":"12-pcs_12-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 12 Piece is not available for this combination"},"productId":"13550-012-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

Take your cut... with confidence, ease and precision. Equipping your kitchen with the essential slicers, this set features precision pieces with ultra-sharp blades that balance comfortably in your hand and deliver excellence time after time. Each high-quality stainless steel blade has a precision, stamped construction and a break-proof, triple-riveted handle.

• Set includes 3-inch paring, 5.5-inch hollow edge santoku, 8-inch chef's, 8-inch bread, six x 4.5-inch steak knives, sharpening steel, and hardwood block
  • The stamped blade has a satin finish and is rust and corrosion resistant
  • Decorative stainless steel end cap adds an appealing aesthetic to block display
  • Elevated ergonomic 3-rivet handle design for increased leverage offering more control
  • Full tang
  • Dishwasher safe but Hand washing recommended to protect your knife investment from accidental damage

Specifications

• Item no. 13550-012
Characteristics
  • Color: brown
  • Substance: rubberwood
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Block slot count: 11
  • Number of parts: 12
  • Colour handle: black
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 3 kg / 6.61 lbs
  • Length of product: 31.8 cm / 12.52 in
  • Width of product: 10.8 cm / 4.25 in
  • Height of product: 29.2 cm / 11.50 in
Henckels Statement 12 Piece, Knife block set, brown
4.7 (46)
-45% 328
Added to cart View cart checkout

MAKE A STATEMENT ON YOUR COUNTERTOP

HENCKELS Statement features an assortment of sleek, razor-sharp knives that boast superior craftsmanship and exquisite style for effortless cutting. The finely-honed blades combined with the ergonomic, stylish handle make Statement a fan-favorite for everyday meal prep.

RAZOR-SHARP BLADES

Fabricated from durable, high-quality stainless steel, Statement knives are finely honed for long-lasting sharpness.

STYLISH HANDLE

The traditional triple-rivet handles are curved for comfort and balance while the stainless-steel endcap adds aesthetic appeal.

COMFORTABLE TO HOLD

The single-piece, stamped blade construction is lightweight for maximum maneuverability and fatigue-free cutting.

Henckels Statement 12-pcs_12-pc 12 Piece, Knife block set, brown brown is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 28.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Henkels Statement Fine Edge Block Set I really like the weight distribution on the knives, it feels lighter than it looks, and has been holding up its sharpness quite well. I would have prefered if it had scissors included in the set. But i found them been sold seperatly to. Overall Pretty happy with the purchase so far.
Date published: 2022-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome buy What a great solid set of knives. Never let me down in the kitchen. Stays nice and sharp. I stand by this item and if you enjoy to cook in the kitchen as much as I do. This set is the way to go.
Date published: 2022-01-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Look nice, pretty and sleek Blades look nice and clean, read lots of good reviews but that’s probably due to the free gift you get when you write a review lol. Nice knives though
Date published: 2021-12-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Henckles Statement 12 piece set Very happy and impressed with my new Henckles Statment 12 piece knife lock set. The quality was high, and overall impressed with the set.
Date published: 2022-06-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful and well packaged I received these knives as a Christmas gift. They were packaged securely and beautiful out of the box. They are sharp and ready for use.
Date published: 2021-12-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good knives The only thing I don’t like is the squared edges on the bottom of the blade closet to the handle. I would prefer it to be more tapered.
Date published: 2022-01-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love these knives! These knives are amazing! Cut so nice and look beautiful! I would definitely recommend these knives! The price was great too!
Date published: 2022-01-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from 12 piece Henkel knife set Great knives, cuts super well. The only thing I wish it had was a pair of scissors. Other than that they are good
Date published: 2022-05-26
  • y_2024, m_7, d_15, h_4
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_11, tr_17
  • loc_en_CA, sid_13550-012, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 136ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;