Staub Ceramique ceramic round BRIE CHEESE BAKER WITH LID, pure-white

C$ 59.99
C$ 80.00
-25 %

A classic French shape for perfectly baked cheese

• Made of stoneware with a vitreous glass porcelain-enamel finish
  • Transitions from oven to table beautifully
  • Highly resistant to thermal shock and impact
Staub Ceramique no-size ceramic round BRIE CHEESE BAKER WITH LID, pure-white pure-white is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1.
  • y_2024, m_7, d_14, h_4
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
  • loc_en_CA, sid_40501-520, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 122ms
  • reviews, product
{"pure-white-no-size":{"color":{"displayName":"pure-white","ID":"pure-white","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color pure-white is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"no-size","ID":"no-size","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size no-size is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40501-520-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:
Free shipping above $99 Hassle-free returns Manufacturer direct

Description

A classic French shape for perfectly baked cheese. Rooted in French culinary heritage, Staub’s ceramic line offers the same elegance, performance, and durability as their renowned cast iron cookware. Introducing our Brie Baker, a classic shape especially designed for heating cheese in the oven. The set features an 8-inch round plate with large handles for easy maneuvering. Available in a beautiful glossy white glass porcelain finish, this ceramic baker is both functional and elegant. You can bake, store, and then serve right to the table in this dish. Its durable finish is also highly resistant to scratches and staining. STAUB ceramics are fired twice at a very high temperature, making them extremely resistant to impact and thermal shock. They easily transition from freezer to oven to microwave to table. Their chic, classic design lets you serve up your dishes in style. Ceramic distributes heat evenly throughout the Brie Baker for perfectly baked brie.  The porcelain enamel glaze prevents absorption of moisture during baking, so cheese won’t dry out.

• Made of stoneware with a vitreous glass porcelain-enamel finish
  • Beautiful finish is highly scratch and stain resistant
  • Stoneware will not absorb moisture, diffuses heat gently and retains heat exceptionally well
  • Highly resistant to thermal shock and impact
  • Highly polished bottom rim won’t scratch surfaces or cooktops
  • Plate features large handles for easy maneuvering
  • Transitions from oven to table beautifully  
  • Dishwasher, microwave, freezer, broiler, and oven safe up to 572°F/300°C

Specifications

• Item no. 40501-520
Characteristics
  • Color: pure-white
  • Heat Resistance: 300 ºC
  • Cold resistance: -20 ºC
  • Substance: ceramic
  • Type of handle: side handle
  • Surface finishing: coated
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Broiler-safe: Yes
  • Microwave-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Metal-utensil-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.293 kg / 2.85 lbs
  • Length of product: 24.1 cm / 9.49 in
  • Width of product: 20.3 cm / 7.99 in
  • Height of product: 8.6 cm / 3.39 in
Staub Ceramique ceramic round BRIE CHEESE BAKER WITH LID, pure-white
4.9 (83)
-25% 80
Added to cart View cart checkout
STAUB

STAUB - FROM ALSACE TO THE WORLD

Enjoy French cuisine - authentic and passionate - cast iron cookware and ceramics from STAUB combine innovation and tradition. Gourmets around the world therefore appreciate the uniqueness of the products and love their design. The quality brand from Alsace brings traditional craftsmanship and colorful design to your kitchen - and to the table!

Staub Ceramique no-size ceramic round BRIE CHEESE BAKER WITH LID, pure-white pure-white is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love! I bought this as a gift to myself, and I love it! I've made apple crisp in it, so good. I've made braised chickpeas, also great. I know I'll use it for so many things.
Date published: 2023-10-23
  • y_2024, m_7, d_14, h_4
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
  • loc_en_CA, sid_40501-520, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Can use on the induction?

Asked by: Yoohoo
  • y_2024, m_7, d_15, h_4CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestions, tq_1
  • loc_en_CA, sid_40501-520, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingca
  • CLOUD, getContent, 104ms
  • questions, product